понедельник, 27 июня 2011 г.

Dating online with Irina


First Name:
Irina
Age:
31
Location:
Ukraine, Odessa
Birth Date:
23 Mar 1980
Zodiac Sign:
Aries
Weight:
54kg / 120lbs
Height:
163cm / 5'4"
Eye colour:
Blue
Hair colour:
Blonde

Do you have children?:
2 children 10y.o. girl, Living at home 14y.o. girl, Living at home
Body type:
Average
Marital status:
Widow(widower)
Want children:
Yes
Smoking Frequency:
Often
Drinking Frequency:
Never
Education:
High school
Language:
Greek 4 (Advanced) , Russian 5 (Fluent)
Job Title:
Tradesman
What religion do you practice?:
Orthodox

Lifestyle

Do I enjoy dining out?
Not really keen
How often do I like to go out?
Twice a week
Ideally I would like to live in a
loft in the city
Do I enjoy cooking?
I have to cook
Do I enjoy other types of Shopping?
I love it
Do I enjoy grocery shopping?
I love it
Do I enjoy gardening?
It's OK - if it is done for me
Keep my space
It's spic and span
Describe myself at a party as a
Life of the party
When it comes to money
I am generous to a fault
When it comes to TV
Pop in a video or game
Preference for pets:
Don't have but like Other

Photos

  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Preferences


Age:
35 - 50
Country:
Any
Weight:
81.72 - 99.88 kg/180 - 220 lbs
Height:
152 - 180 cm/4'11 - 5'10 ''
Eye colour:
Any

Hair colour:
Any
Is it okay if they have children?:
Yes
Body type:
Any
Smoking Frequency:
Often
Drinking Frequency:
Never
Ethnic Preference:
Any

Hobbies

What type of Television programs do I enjoy watching most?
Current Affairs/Debates, Documentary, Films, Mystery/Thriller, Comedy, Educational, Game Shows, Sport, Sci-fi
I enjoy spending free time
Browsing the Internet, Playing on the computer, Dancing in night clubs, in Nature, Among friends, Pursuing a hobby, Visiting a museum or gallery, With family
Activities that I enjoy
Walking, Dancing, Camping
Sports that I enjoy watching and/or playing
Olympic sports, Hockey, Golf, Football, Figure skating, Diving, Bowling, Basketball, Baseball
Forms of entertainment that I enjoy
Video games, Classical Music, Museum/arts, Movies, Fine dining, Dinner parties, Dance clubs, Concerts, Board Games , Bars/pubs
Other hobbies or interests
travelling, shopping, family/kids, computers, astrology

Responses to some questions

How would you describe yourself?
funny
How would you describe your ideal partner?
generous-man romantic
If you knew the world was going to end in 30 days, what would you do?
happy every day lived with the family!
If you had 10 million dollars to spare, what would you do with it?
gave a home for orphans!
How often, and from whom do you ask advice?
only with itself
What quality do you value most in the people of your gender?
wisdom
What quality do you value most in the opposite sex?
Harmony kindness generosity
What is a recent prominent event in your life, and how has it affected you?
the most important event in my life are the children that could be better than them!